[meteorite-list] Park Forest Aniversary Online Show

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

Good Evening List...

I know that this is not really a meteorite sale list, but I was wondering how everyone would feel if we held an online meteorite show of some sort during the last weekend of every March in commemoration of the Park Forest fall. Over the course of the weekend both dealers and collectors could hold and/or participate in special online auctions, "spring cleaning" sales, chat room meetings with special guests, and other meteorite activities either related to or not related to the Park Forest fall. Maybe a Saturday afternoon gathering/hunting of some sort in the Park Forest area? Would anyone be interested, or is it just another ridiculous late night idea of mine? ; )

Yours In Meteorites,

Ryan