[meteorite-list] Introducing a meteorite....welcome home Wichita!

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:50 2004

Hello Mark and List,

> I am happy to officially announce that the Kansas Met. Soc.
> has acquired the complete mass of the Wichita, Ks meteorite

Bravo, congratulations, and thank you for sharing both the information
and the interesting photographs with us. A beautiful, almost conical or
pyramidal shape (4-sided pyramid) with classic pits and regmaglypts.
Almost a pity it is weathering grade 3 - maybe close inspection may
reveal a few traces of what was once an oriented or at least a flight-
marked meteorite.

Best wishes,

Bernd

To: thebigcollector_at_msn.com