[meteorite-list] Rants

From: branchw_at_bellsouth.net <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 22:46:26 2004

Hi Thomas and List,

I must say, I am appalled.

I agree with Thomas. Personal attacks are one thing, but this amounts to outright fraud, which is something every meteorite collector and dealer shoud be concerned with. Unless we all own or have access to electron microprobes and such equipment (and know how to use them and interpret the results), we are all dependent upon the trustworthy character and reputation of the person from whom we buy or trade meteorites.

Best wishes,

-Walter

www.branchmeteorites.com