[meteorite-list] Sharklike Acrimonious Humo(u)r 101

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 19:24:15 2004

> Thanks for the window on the soul

.. said the undisputed master of hypocritical ceremonies who notoriously deigns
to provoke even the most benevolent list members with unwarranted comments
that only reflect his mean intentions and motives. Comparing Doug to J. Warren
is as provocatively mean and sarcastic as trying to make someone believe that I
thought that the June 06 invasion of the Allied Forces in Normandy was a mistake.

OK, you self-appointed fomenter, I will NOW apologize for having sent part of your
ignominious comments to the List. I did make a mistake because I had assumed it
had been sent via the list. I was too rash because it was deep sadness over thousands
of young lives lost, no more and no less, but it was a mistake. I DO NOT regret having
sent it to the List because it shows, once again, as so often before, that your prime goal
is stirring trouble (Kevin Kichinka would be able to contribute a lot here).

Good night to all the good people that aren't "barbaric flamers", to all those who want to
"maintain critical mass", and to all those who don't want this list to "decline in quality".

End of this thread (on my part) !

Bernd

To: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com
    MexicoDoug_at_aol.com