[meteorite-list] Meteorite Market 101

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 16:09:37 2004

Wow Doug,
for the case I'll feel a little bit sick, I'll hire you to hold the last speech for me...

Gringo Blood wanted to express, that it's just impolite and unsportsmanlike to immediately undercut an offer posted to the list. That's all.

Market&meteorites? Meteorites are a so incredible small niche. What shall this be for a market, where each single customer and each dealer and vice versa know them by names?

Game theory - ask the 4Billion+ humans who can't take part in the game, because the "modern economy" was erected hundreds of years on their exploitation and still continues to rage.

And finally - buy the good&affordable stuff from Meteorite-Martin!
Skol