[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger letter, Dec. 2, 1952

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 3 09:03:39 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)
December 2, 1952
Dr. H. H. Nininger
Box 1171
Winslow, Arizona

Dear Harvey,
Thank you for the loan of the slice which has just been received. That will solve what otherwise would have been a very troublesome problem. The best I could have done would have been to photograph similar areas of my slice.
I think you are right in your conclusion that meteoric iron must originate in the deep metallic core of the earth and other planets. Or perhaps I should say in some similar situation, because we are not sure the manner of their origin.
With all good wishes for the holidays, I remain,
(Stuart Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.