[meteorite-list] Oman meteorite hunting permits

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 17:49:16 2004

Dear Dean;
Very good post! We in the meteorite community appreciate your
communications and valuable information.

Those who stir the pot for their own benefit are to be steered clear of
in my opinion. The good example of the Libyan Desert Glass is EXACTLY
what kind of crummy folks are around out there protecting things for
their own personal/finincial gain rather than doing the science or hobby
ANY good.
Again, thank you Dean for a very good discussion of worldly policies.
Best,
Dave Freeman mjwy