[meteorite-list] Impact materials wanted Plain text and HTML both tried 5 times

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 05:40:25 2004

<DIV>Dear List:</DIV>
<DIV>      I would appreciate if any of you have
samples of hard to get impactites to please contact me
off list.</DIV>
<DIV>     I am seeking to trade or buy samples from
Chicxulub (Mexico and Belize), Vredefort, Wabar,
Bosumtwi, Upheaval Dome and hard to obtain samples
from USA, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Finland,
Australia, Argentina,  and others.</DIV>
<DIV>    Thank you.  I need these samples for my
current research.  I have samples from about 40 impact
craters.  Sincerely,  Dirk Ross....Planetary Data,
Tokyo</DIV>