[meteorite-list] can receive messages but cannot send messages to list---test again 5 times

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 05:32:23 2004

Dear list:
    I have tried to send a message requesting
impactites that are difficult to obtain. The message
doesn`t show coming to the list. Are some of you
receiving it? Is anyone else experienceing the same
problem?
    I will continue to try to send it until it appears
or I hear from someone that some of you are receiving
my request. Thank you. Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo