[meteorite-list] Nininger to Henderson letter; March 28, 1933

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 19:43:28 2004

H.H. NININGER, A.M.
Director

The NININGER LABORATORY
Office 1955 Fairfax Street
DENVER

March 28, 1933
Mr. E.P. Henderson
U.S. National Museum
Washington, D.C.

Dear Friend Henderson:

     I am writing to inquire whether my article on Meteor Dust=Clouds has
been accepted for the Annual Report. If so, I will get the rest of the
illustrations to you. Some of them are still int he hands of
Houghton-Mifflin but I can get them promptly, I think.

     I have soem good dust=cloud data on the new fall which occurred last
Friday morning and a fairly good location on the fall, also a search will be
made later.

     I would like very mucg to see a copy of the paper "Final Disposition of
American Collections of Minerals" by Canfield, and will appreciate it if you
will send me one, I shall return it promptly.

Yours very truely,
(Signed(
H.H. Nininger

NNH/AN