[meteorite-list] q on storing micromounts

From: kenoneill_at_kenoneill.com <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 06:12:53 2004

Hi Mark, Marcin & all

I have the same problem with rusting on the white foam pads, looks awful ! I
think an answer maybe the use of a piece of VCI paper placed below the foam
piece as suggested on the Anne Black's site.

http://www.impactika.com/antirust.htm

Either this or membrane boxes as you suggest, but would work out a more
expensive a solution.

Would the VCI be enough to combat the action of the Chloride based foam ?

Regards

Ken O'Neill