[meteorite-list] Tired of keeping my mouth shut

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 08:14:57 2004

Hi List,

If I see any more fraud on this List, in print, on ebay or at trade show I
will expose those responsible, immediately; take warning those who are less
than honest! The IMCA may not have the ability to follow through, at this
point, but I certainly have the will to do so. File a suit against me or
the IMCA and you will have your hands full when you are exposed on a new
website, legally protected, soon to be announced. The IMCA will,
eventually, be armed to the teeth like so many other evolved entities, so
those who continue to thumb-their-nose better take notice. I plan on going
public with information soon if those who continue to commit fraud do not
stop. I do not believe in policing anything but fraudulent acts have a
direct bearing on the value of my collection so I will not stand by and
watch fraudulent acts depreciate my investment . Many of you may be
surprised by those who are not telling the truth but it has to stop because
it is damaging the core of our favorite hobby and avocation, meteoritics.

Wishing those who are honest well,

Adam