[meteorite-list] Tooday on eBay -> thin section L7 and LL5, etched Dronino, Howardite slice....

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 06:57:48 2004

Hello all
I just put tooday to eBay some nice specimens.

***It is two thin section including new nice and fresh NWA2053 LL5
amphoterite and ultra rare NWA1839 L7 chondrite. I have only one more L7
thin section for sale. No more in future. Its first and last chance to get
it. This thin section are also only one glass plate, so they are ready for
study, not only for watching under microscope for a while.

***NWA1929 howardite slice 2.79g.

***NWA2053 LL5 nice and fresh full slice19g botch side high quality
polished.

***Dronino slice. :)) Now everyone say BUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu............ but wait
a moment. This slice was etched !!!!! Yes I dont know if someone try this
before, but I never see etched Dronino. It is always only polished to
"chinga quality", but never etched. Pattern on my slices looks verry
strange, unusual but beautifull. Just see photos on my auctions.
And last what I need to say is that I stabilized my slices. At last they not
rusting anymore. This was a problem after my slices was cuted from 5kg
specimen, but now they are stabil from 7 weeks. Thats why I decided to
etching them. And I think now they looks perfect. I used protective gun oil
named in Poland "Balistol". Its in spray.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/polandmet_com

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195