[meteorite-list] Bash Bob Evans Day

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 6 19:54:36 2004

Ok,

Here goes........... The money order to Stefan was mailed out sometime in
October last year. Why wait 9 months to bring it up here on the list?
There were some inquiries that I responded to approx. 4 months after the
payment was sent. Unfortunately Martin and Stefan dont want to forward my
email responses.
I should add that Stefan is a complete gentleman, and I never accused him of
being fraudulent.
Martin, If you have any proof of me accusing him of being fraudulent .....
please share it with the list !
Of course you cant , BECAUSE I NEVER DID !

By the way Martin......... If I never responded to your inquiries , how did
you know I accused him of being fraudulent? Can you read my mind ?????

As for Ryan........ He requested that I cancel approx. 8 to 10 meteorite
ebay auctions ( which I did ) so that he may buy the whole lot. Then he
waits one week and tells me that he wants his $125.00 deposit back. This
obviously put me in a jam, anyone knows that I sell material to acquire new
meteorites.
So , I get pissed off and take my time refunding the money. Go ahead and
shoot me!! Some Dealers would have told him to go to hell for wasting their
time and would never have dealt with him again.

So beware of Ryan he likes to have you cancel auctions, pay a deposit and
then later back out and ask for a refund. Shame on you little boy

As for the other people Ive dealt with in my short time collecting, I want
to say I appreciate all of the sales, trades, discussions etc.
To name a few Mike Farmer, Dave Shultz, Steve Arnold Chgo., Michael Blood,
Eric Olsen, Rob Wesel, Jim Schwade, Bob Cucciara, Bob Haag

Ask them If I ever stiffed them on money.

And please have a look at my ebay feedback user ID : maccers531
Sorry, no evidence of fraud there either.

Thanks
Bob Evans