[meteorite-list] Nininger - Perry Letters Intermission 3

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 5 20:22:33 2004

Hello List,

The Nininger - Perry letters wind down in the next few letters. I am not sure why the sudden stop. Perry dies in 1957, so it might be possible he gets sick. The man apparently had a great many things going, so who knows? He played a big role in the early days of meteoritics and perhaps with my small efforts he will be remembered. As I mentioned before, it took a dozen or so Perry's for Nininger to do the things he did. Each one of these unspoken people played key roles in getting us to where we are now,

So I now have to decide, should I post more Nininger letters, or return posting old newspapers. I think I will continue with more Nininger letters in hopes that we might gain a little more insight into the man. Feel free to e-mail me privately which you would more prefer I put my extra time towards. Sharing Nininger letters, or old meteorite newspaper articles

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com