[meteorite-list] HTML help on ebay?

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:07 2004

--0-442440076-1074819563=:53265

Norbert,
Did you see the little emoticon "smiley face" at the end of Tom's message? I think he was just having a little fun.
Thomas

ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_optushome.com.au> wrote:
Tom,

sorry, Mate, I reckon you are going a bit too far, saying:

> All the other meteorites with the name Canyon Diablo or Odessa are
> fakes, .......

Do you really believe what you are stating? And this as IMCA member? Is
that supposed to be an authenticity statement?

>From my point of view this is not fun, it is simply false!

Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,

Norbert & Heike Kammel
ROCKS ON FIRE