[meteorite-list] NWA 482 50% OFF _at_ $2500/GM .19G Thin Slice W/ Crust

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:07 2004

Good Evening List,

I don't post many sales ads on the list, but I would like to offer this specimen to all of you at a special price:
NWA 482 Lunar, Crystalline Impact-Melt Breccia .19g slice with a crusted edge- $475 (this weekend only) plus FREE USPS priority mail shipping (air letter post for international buyer). Insurance at additional cost if desired.
Specimen dimensions are 15X9X0.8MM Please email if you would like to see a photo. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ryan

P.S. I am now sold out of silicated Campo Del Cielo full slices. Thanks to all who purchased those beauts-enjoy!