[meteorite-list] USA meteortites.

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:05 2004

--0-335500453-1074709704=:1344

DNAndrews <DNAndrews_at_frontiernet.net> wrote:

j.divelbiss_at_att.net wrote:

>Mike and others,
>
>I accept your back handed slap with dignity. It was deserved. I too miss
>Bernd. He was my favorite list personality when I first became a member. Over
>time I noticed he posted less and less. It is no wonder with all the crap
>that has gone on in he last two years including my own idiotic posts at times.
>
>>From here on I propose to stay within the lines of reason, and will try with
>my best effort to keep from attacking anyone...especially towards a select
>few who will still drive me crazy with just about every post they make.
>
>If I can't do so, I will recognize it and volunteerly move on and leave the
>list also...without a problem.
>
>My apologies to all...including Matteo,

I agree whole-heartedly John. I miss Bernd too, as he was the
DataHound/Librarian of our list and he is/will be sorely missed. It's a
shame it came to this to make him leave. However, I don't apologize to
Matteo. He's been inserting his jabs on Americans for a couple of years
now. And that isn't even the issue. The things he complains about, he
is the biggest offender. So, according to Matteo, Robert Verish, Rob
Matson, Nick Gessler and all the other crew are seeding the SW deserts
with NWA's for new finds? There are no other people who keep such
stringent records of their finds....Lat/Long, person who finds it, time
of day, size, weight, classification, leave a marker, etc....need I say
more? The source of these allegations is preposterous. You owe all
these people a big apology. Why is an African desert more prone for
finds than an American one? Why does an Italian salt-water ocean beach
produce such a fresh find? Beats me!

Lido de Dave