[meteorite-list] What do you think of that?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:04 2004

The same I task of meteorites found in America, for me
is all imported from the desert and strangely found in
USA deserts, and strangely I am not the only one to
think them but also persons of some laboratories....
that strange eh? However I will report several to the
European dealers - all serious ones to 100% at the
moment, while for the moment the only problems that I
have had have been alone with
Americans - about what some personages think about
they.

Matteo

=====