[meteorite-list] Hiningers Birthday, 1st Hininger Moment

From: Keith Main <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C3DD20.9DE999D0

Hello List

I like honor today a Happy Birthday to Harvey Harlow Nininger, Born =
1-17-1887 117 year ago today.
I like many list member, I believe Hininger is the Father of Meteorite =
Hunters and a saint.
The first true Hininger Moment, and finished 99 years later. I wish we =
all can live that long.
Hope to see you all at Tucson show. It was here in the 70s today.
Thanks again for the list time.

Keith Vazquez
Chandler, AZ
------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C3DD20.9DE999D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hello List</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I like honor today&nbsp;a Happy Birthday to Harvey Harlow Nininger, =
Born=20
1-17-1887 117 year ago today.</DIV>
<DIV>I like many list member, I believe Hininger is the Father of =
Meteorite=20
Hunters and a saint.</DIV>
<DIV>The first true Hininger Moment, and finished 99 years later. I wish =
we all=20
can live that long.</DIV>
<DIV>Hope to see you all at&nbsp;Tucson show. It was here in the 70s=20
today.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again for the list time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keith Vazquez</DIV>
<DIV>Chandler, AZ</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C3DD20.9DE999D0--