[meteorite-list] Bush's Space Initiative

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:02 2004

--0-484445159-1074194807=:23745

In a strange way yes. The apollo astronaut discovered helium 3 which at a billion dollars a ton is energy equivalent to oil at seven dollars a barrel if we can figure out how to use it. The Chinese think this can be done by the time they set up there moon base and we don't want to be left behind, so says Bush's science advisors.

Perhaps we can get him to volunteer for the first mars mission, one way.

Howard Wu

Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> wrote:
They found oil there?

Or do they have to place the Moon car there, before the VLT in Chile is ready?

Martin A.