[meteorite-list] Re: Scientists Find Mars Met. (NWA 1950)

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:57 2004

--------------060102040609090102030203

Well, at the moment it´s belived, that the moon has separeted the earth
after a collision with a Mars-sized body. So in fact all lunar ones
are "earth meteorites" ... And in fact the moon is the biggest "earth
meteoroid".

Hope it will stay on it´s orbit anyway, prefer a bit smaller ones to my
back-yard...;-

pekka s

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------060102040609090102030203
<head>
</head>
Well, at the moment it´s belived, that the moon has separeted the earth<br>
after a collision with a Mars-sized body. So in fact all lunar ones <br>
are "earth meteorites" ... And in fact the moon is the biggest "earth<br>
meteoroid".<br>
Hope it will stay on it´s orbit anyway, prefer a bit smaller ones to my <br>
back-yard...;-<br>
pekka s<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:MexicoDoug_at_aol.com">MexicoDoug@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
I've alway had that exact same question: Where are the Earth meteorites?
The answers I have contemplated are, which only plug the curiosity, and I
apologise if this is basic stuff published in some texts, as I have yet to
read and meteorite reference materials except "Find a Falling Star":<br>
  <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND