[meteorite-list] meteorite slices

From: Greg redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:57 2004

All,

   Happy new year everyone ang GO Spirit!!!

   Good points raised here by Guy. While we must recognize that some
specimens cannot be polished due to their frangible nature others =
probably
are not done because of the time and expense it takes.=20

   For those of us who have saw marks on some specimens, how can we go =
about
polishing them out?

All the best,

Greg Redfern