[meteorite-list] NWA 1836 Eucrite "Twisted Sister" Info Wanted

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:28 2004

The main mass Nels had on his web site was cut off of a 1100 gram individual
aparently. If the Hupes found an additional 334 grams, then tht would place
the total at some 1400 maybe 1500 grams...

FYI no point in trying to negotiate over the price of the piece that was at
tucson... it's already off the market :)