[meteorite-list] AD, not really, pricing help.

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:26 2004

Hello List, A little advice? I have the mini irons from my mini (now fall)
collection that are no longer needed. Would I be better off selling them on
ebay individually or together as a group, they go nice together as they are
the same size. If I start them low as a group, would they do ok or should I
use a buy it now? what would you real dealers do?

*Taza 4.2g

*Campo Del Cielo 3.7g

*Canyon Diablo 4.3g

I also have these two real nice stones. : )

Juancheng 1.72g FALL, 100% crust

SAU 001 1.62g 100% crust

If anyone needs these and wants to save me the hassle of listing them ; )
Also, trades are always welcome. : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168