[meteorite-list] It is ridiculous now.

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:26 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C3F9E9.E2192220

Hello list and Mark,

when the article arrives, it should be analyzed by one of our experts, an=
d a signed analysis submitted for mail fraud."

This seller also has no feedback. Perhaps the IMCA could create a eBay a=
ccount, like "fakemeteoritebuyer", "Ionlybuyfakemeteorites", "biddingonfa=
kemeteorites" or the like. I am sure we could keep a little fund going t=
o purchase the cheaper ones, then they could recycled back onto eBay like=
 John's auction......

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C3F9E9.E2192220

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;b=
ackground-color:#ffffff; "><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Hello list and Mark,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark asked "<FONT face=3DArial>well, hasn't so=
meone bought from this seller now? Therefore, when the article arrives, i=
t should be analyzed by one of our experts, and a signed&nbsp;analysis su=
bmitted for mail fraud."</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbs=
p;</DIV> <DIV>This seller also has no feedback.&nbsp; Perhaps the IMCA co=
uld create a eBay account, like "fakemeteoritebuyer", "Ionlybuyfakemeteor=
ites", "biddingonfakemeteorites" or the like.&nbsp; I am sure we could ke=
ep a little fund going to purchase the cheaper ones, then they could recy=
cled back onto eBay like John's auction......</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DI=