[meteorite-list] Esquel for sale (and not on eBay yet!!)

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:24 2004

Hi,
I got a 4g nicely prepared slice of Esquel that I might sell.

I can supply a pic (of course!) and it is a sweetie, with transparent
olivines and shiny mirrored finish metal.

I will accept the highest offer over $125. Shipping will be free, unless
insurance is required, in which case that'll be an extra $10!

the pic is at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/entropydave/esquel.jpg

and if you also interested... this is a pic of me and my new guitar....
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/entropydave/p2160575.jpg

sorry, I know it is off-topic but I have waited 30 years for one of these
beasts and now I actually have one!

thanks for your attentions, of course!

dave

IMCA #0092