[meteorite-list] Matteo and his lack of humor - nobody cares

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

Mike,

Someone posting stupid photoshop photos on a little traveled website is NOT
a 'problem'. If thats the biggest thing you have to worry about, then I
certainly envy you. Personally I worry about things like 'how am I going to
pay for that next kilo of martian meteorite' or 'where is the closest tall
building I can jump off of if (when) this 3Kg slice of Brahin starts to
rust'.

Matteo's website speaks for it's self, and quite loudly at that. And IMHO
certain things he says do not make him apear in too good a light to the
unbiased observer.

Why not just leave it at that? When you make problems where there truely are
none, all that ends up hapening is filling up peoples email inbox a little
faster...

To the list: Sorry for my blatant waste of recycleable electrons.. This will
be my last post on the subject.