[meteorite-list] 2nd set of tucson pics

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

Good afternoon list.I just added my 2nd set of pictures of the tucson show
up on my tucson page 2.These do not have any text, but I'll add them
tomorrow.Let me know what you think.Thanks for the response for the first
ones.I'll try and have everything done by tomorrow night with my 3rd page
of pics and all the text.Also I am in the middle of being interviewed by
the CHICAGO TRIBUNE for my personal view of the park forest meteorite
fall.I already did 1 interview, I will be doing the 2nd one tomorrow.This
should be in the paper during the 1 year anniversary of the fall.

                                        steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728