[meteorite-list] Meteorite Creed - 12 steps for the addict

From: Nicholas Gessler <gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

--=====================_9798640==.ALT

Tim,

You forgot numbers 13, 14 and 15:
13. I secretly wish that a meteorite would plunge through the roof of my
house, turning it into a celestial shrine.
14. I secretly wish that a meteorite would plunge through my car, turning
it into a vehicle for extraterrestrial travelers.
15. I have already made extensive follow-up plans which will come into
play once (not "if") 13 and/or 14 have occurred.

Cheers,
Nick

At 11:44 AM 2/15/2004, Tim Heitz wrote:
>Hello List,
>
>I want to share this with all you Meteorite Addicts out there
><http://www.meteorman.org/Meteorite_Creed.htm>http://www.meteorman.org/Meteorite_Creed.htm
>
>If there is something here that needs to be added please let me know
>I'm willing to refine it
>

>Best,
>Tim Heitz
>
>MIDWEST METEORITES - <http://www.meteorman.org>http://www.meteorman.org

--=====================_9798640==.ALT

Tim, <br><br>
You forgot numbers 13, 14 and 15:<br>
13.&nbsp; I secretly wish that a meteorite would plunge through the roof
of my house, turning it into a celestial shrine.<br>
14.&nbsp; I secretly wish that a meteorite would plunge through my car,
turning it into a vehicle for extraterrestrial travelers.<br>
15.&nbsp; I have already made extensive follow-up plans which will come
into play once (not &quot;if&quot;) 13 and/or 14 have occurred.<br><br>
Cheers,<br>
Nick<br><br>
At 11:44 AM 2/15/2004, Tim Heitz wrote:<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I want to share this with all you Meteorite Addicts out there<br>
&nbsp;<br>
If there is something here that needs to be added please let me
know<br>
I'm willing to refine it&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>