[meteorite-list] Dear god, check this out.

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Hi all,
        This is the nut case that periodically threatens to sue me,
several other noted meteorite dealers & John Wasson, the resident
meteoriticist at UCLA for our "conspiracy" to deny him his rightful
acknowledgement, and therefore, sales, of all the lunar and Martian
meteorites he has found on his property.
        About every 3 months he sends me an email saying he will
soon see me in court along with my fellow conspirators. I worry
about it constantly, knowing international courts are assembled
just waiting to hear such cases.
        Now, all of you who are making fun of this new discovery are
likely to hear from him as well. I guess it will be a HUGE court case!
        Best wishes, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.htm=
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--