[meteorite-list] Iranian Fireball Was Of Geophysical Origin

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Sorry,

I forgot the links to the pages of Dr. OlŽkhovatov;

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Cockpit/3240/gr1997.htm

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Cockpit/3240/index.html

pekka s

Adam Hupe wrote:

>Dear Charles, Rosemary and List,
>
>Dr. Andrei Ol'khovatov from Moscow, Russia weighed in on the Elma incident
>and came to the same conclusion, a geometeorite was to blame. It is amazing
>how similar the two events are. The kid with the burnt fingers in Elma and
>a kid with a burnt face in Iran. Three laboratories weighed in on the Elma
>incident. Two believe it to be a geophysical event and one believes there
>is a more earthly explanation. To me it is an unsolved mystery. I stopped
>commenting in public because there is no way to prove what happened either
>way and it was causing some grief with a few List members.
>
>All the best,
>
>Adam Hupe
>The Hupe Collection
>IMCA 2185
>

>-

Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com