[meteorite-list] Iranian Fireball Was Of Geophysical Origin

From: Razvan Andrei <asean-1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Sorry for bothering you but wat is the meaning of geometeorite ? A meteorite
is an object. I live in a
geologicaly active region and before any earthquake we can see some kind of
globular lightings a
globular stable plasma of some kind, yet unexplained by science. It usually
explodes with aparent
no reason, either when flyind or when touching things. I am sure both Elma
and the iranian fireball are
some formations of this kind. Sometimes those things are reported as UFOs
because fly is chaotic ways.

Andrei

Connex scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.
Connex automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor.
Pentru a inlatura efectele nedorite si din dorinta de a va oferi in permanenta servicii
de cea mai buna calitate msajele detectate ca fiind infectate vor fi sterse automat .
Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti
fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat de
virusi.

Disclaimer: RAV Antivirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. In
order to remove unwanted effects and to continuously provide quality services all
infected e-mails will be automatically deleted .Please be aware that there is a risk
involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that MobiFon is not
responsible for any damages caused by viruses.