[meteorite-list] my 2nd tucson show, part 2

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

Hello all.There were a few other tidbits I left out that I missed.I am
sorry I missed out meeting a few people I was hoping to greet.I missed
meeting mike cottingham,nick gessler, and rob matson.I did finally meet
art jones.Areal nice guy.I finally got my 5 gram piece of SHEEPHOLE VALLEY
from him.Thanks again art.I also have to give thanks to bob cucchaira for
housing me for 4 days.I also have to give god thanks for making the
weather absolutly perfect for 4 days.I guess the funniest moment was when
I received a proud tom t-shirt with a rather very funny picture on it.It
totally brought the house down.Thanks to blaine for supplying the usual
spirits to keep us going late into the night.I'm sorry to see mark bostick
was a little under the weather, but he got back on his feet.Thanks also to
mike blood for making another killer auction.I know he will never see this
email, but I also have to give a real special thanks to bob's friend
larry.He was the 2nd driver in out little troupe'for also driving us all
over.I wish I had alot more money, there were killer piece's to die for in
al langs big auction at the westward look.It was very nice to meet tracy
latimer from hawaii.She is a very classy lady.But a really big thanks to
all the great people who bought and traded with me, giving me a chance to
bring home 19 new specimens.Hey who said you cannot find any good sized
gibeons anywhere?I got a 1.6 kilo piece from bud eisler!Well all in all I
had the best of my 2 tucson shows.I will be going again next yesr, and for
myself, I really got educated on alot of things involving meteorites.That
was the best that I received in tucson.Pictures up in 2 days.And for the
people who have not been there yet, you have to go once.It is where it all
comes together.I look forward to meeting new people next year.

                                 steve arnold, chicago, usa!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728