[meteorite-list] (Ad) Hunters' Kits / Tucson / Sunday / Wilcox Playa

From: Nicholas Gessler <gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

Hello Everyone,

Well, I'll be off to Tucson again, this time with enough meteorite hunting
supplies (to sell) to outfit a few dozen people:
High-power neodymium super-magnets (a variety of sizes and strengths).
Magnets-on-a-stick (strong magnet on a telescoping handle).
Credit-card-sized diamond stones (to window your finds).
High quality jewelers loupes (to look for those chondrules).

I wish I could find a few Estwing Gem-Scoops to bring (I prefer them to
magnets-on-a-stick).
I'll just bring my own Gem-Scoop and a microscope...

I'll bring these to the Sunday, Wilcox Playa meteorite hunt.
Otherwise you'll have to catch me at the show or at:
Motel 6
1031 East Benson Highway

Should be driving in from LA - arriving Thursday evening - leaving Tuesday
morning.

Looking forward to seeing old friends again...

Cheers,
Nick

Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D.
UCLA Human Complex Systems Program