[meteorite-list] In Tucson at last!

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

--part1_1d1.18e6654c.2d4fc98e_boundary

Good Morning everybody!!!!

I have escaped the snows of Colorado and I am in sunny Tucson!!
I brought with me boxes of "Meteorites from A to Z" of course. And a whole
collection of meteorites.
Literally, since I have been entrusted to sell the duplicates from a very
distinguished private collection. Everything from micros of Lafayette, Ivuna,
Mighei, to not-so-micro pieces of Johnstown, Olivenza, Seminole D, to a 109grams
slice of Frankel City with a Huss #.
Nearly 200 pieces.
I will be roaming around, and often in the InnSuites. Call me if you would
like to see all these.
My cell phone # is 303-503-9496, and it will be on as long as the battery
holds.

Anne M. Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
E-mail: Impactika _at_aol.com

--part1_1d1.18e6654c.2d4fc98e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Good Morning everybody!!!!<BR>
<BR>
I have escaped the snows of Colorado and I am in sunny Tucson!!<BR>
I brought with me boxes of "Meteorites from A to Z" of course. And a whole c=
ollection of meteorites. <BR>
Literally, since I have been entrusted to sell the duplicates from a very di=
stinguished private collection. Everything from micros of Lafayette, Ivuna,=20=
Mighei, to not-so-micro pieces of Johnstown, Olivenza, Seminole D, to a 109g=
rams slice of Frankel City with a Huss #. <BR>
Nearly 200 pieces. <BR>
I will be roaming around, and often in the InnSuites. Call me if you would l=
ike to see all these.<BR>
My cell phone # is 303-503-9496, and it will be on as long as the battery ho=
lds.<BR>
<BR>
Anne M. Black<BR>
IMCA #2356<BR>
www.IMPACTIKA.com<BR>
E-mail:&nbsp; Impactika _at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d1.18e6654c.2d4fc98e_boundary--