[meteorite-list] 60X image of NWA 011

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 21:35:46 2004

Ron
I was more or less asking if there was any NEW evidence to continue to
support the mercurian hypothesis, i thought it had been actually rulled out
instead of simply left as an unlikely suspect. Ie David Weirs web site entry
for nwa 011 said that Mn-Cr isotopse data from boddanovsky et al actually
rulled out mercury as the parent body....