Re-2: [meteorite-list] Mercurian origin of NWA 011

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 19 21:50:33 2004

Bernd,

Thanx for the response in clearing up density as a possible factor(or not) for Mercurian origin of NWA 011.

Dr Rubin has been kind enough to straighten me out in the past too. Resources like Rubin, Matson, Weir, Verish, Pauli and others are quite valuable to us all on this list. Your temporary loss of mean density rationale in no way reduces the value we get with any of your posts.

As always...thanx for your input and effort.

John

-------------- Original message from bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de: --------------