[meteorite-list] Aftermath of Hurricane Charlie (Off Topic)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 19 20:45:07 2004

Conditions are slowly improving.
I just finished speaking on the phone with Ken Newton.
He lives in Lehigh Acres which is just inland from Ft.
Meyers.
His electical power came back on late Tuesday.
This has made a big difference in conditions there.
He is reporting all is well with him, his family, and
his neighborhood.
Hope conditions continue to improve.

Bob V.

[meteorite-list] Aftermath of Hurricane Charlie
David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Thu Aug 19 20:19:31 EDT 2004

Dear All,
Pardon my thoughts (all usually do, thank you) but
list is devoted to all about meteorites, and our best
list associates............ARE all about meteorites.
Glad you, and others are ok.
Best,
Dave F.
(who prefers WY, no tornados, no huricanes, Just WIND)