[meteorite-list] Chat Areas

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 9 09:03:11 2004

Hello Al,

Hope the Indiana summer is doing you well. (Sort of a play on phrase Indian
summer).

Al asked, "In the past a number of group members were going over to Mark
Bostick's
area and using the chat room. Mark laid out suggested times to meet in
order to do this. Is that something still being done or has the group
moved to another area. Just curious."

The chat room Al is referring to is,
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html

I tried to find a time that most could use, but it never really seemed to
pan out. i go through peroids of times I hang out there and times I do not.
  I did meet the Park Forest homeowner I purchased the house damage from in
the chatroom.

I will drop in the room a couple times tonight....

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com