[meteorite-list] Re: Silao

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 6 14:31:57 2004

Hola Dieter et Bernd,

1.- Bernd you can be so kindly cruel and probably not even know it! Hack that Mexican H5 in two for an amigo and fan?tico, won't you?

1b.- Can someone else help me with this?

2.- Dieter, thanks for the response(s)... I don't know why they didn't come through, as my mail isn't filtered for attachments, and I get enough medical and financial spam mail to show for it; but I am now happy that I have set up another email for your use to me (-and should anyone else have proven problems contacting me, which I have not heard about- a secondary email address for me that will be hard to forget for any meteorite person (and I use this name respectfully):

HHNininger_at_hotmail.com

If using that address, please kindly copy to my primary email, and consider I may not read it for a couple of weeks if I'm not expecting anything.

Muchas Gracias,
Doug