[meteorite-list] Ad - Witnessed, Historic and Rare Auctions on eBay

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 30 20:01:41 2004

Dear List Members,

As we stated earlier, we are in the process of reorganizing and cataloging
our collection meaning we will be offering duplicates not needed in the Hupe
or UW collections of Witnessed, Historic and Rare meteorites. This week we
are running a dozen additional auctions with some very hard to find
material. A few examples:

A complete Agoult (oriented)
Two complete Amgalas (oriented)
A giant end cut of the beautiful Lunar Dhofar 081 (crusted)
Grein 004
A complete slice of Haxtun
A gorgeous slice of Landes with Huss numbers
A Morristown mesosiderite end cut (awesome polish)
Park Forest Dog Stone with affidavits and news footage
Smallest complete meteorite from Park Forest (oriented)
And other beautiful specimens...

To see these auctions and over 100 other interesting meteorites please check
out the ebay link below and click on "Go see all current items for sale by
this
member". Be sure to check out the last auctions ending to find the above
listed beauties.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Please check in often over the next couple of months as we will be listing
hundreds of hard to find duplicates not needed in our collections, some of
this material has not been offered in years.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185