[meteorite-list] Perry to Harvill Letter; July 26, 1952

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 30 19:04:40 2004

Letter is from Stuart Perry to Richard Harvill, president of the University of Arizona regarding a $2000.00 grant Perry made for Nininger through the University.
(Stuart Perry's file copy)
July 26, 1952
Dear Dr. Harvill;
In correspondence with Dr. Nininger I learn that you are of the impression that the Perry Fund in available only for work in Mexico. I may be in some way mistaken, but my remembrance is clear that the terms of the gift specified that it was to be used entirely at his discretion. I certainly had no idea of restricting its use to Mexico, or in fact to any other region. He now wants to do some work in Arizona, and I hope that such work is in accordance with the terms of the gift.
With warm regards, I remain
Sincerely, Stuart H. Perry
This will be my address until September 1.

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.