[meteorite-list] Ensisheim-2004

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

--------------696CB91D30A9D89DE9E9C46E

  I'm considering visiting the Ensisheim show this year. Has anyone been
to previous years ? What are your views ? Accomodation problems ?
language i.e. I can't speak French,
any related experiences / advice would be welcome.

I visit Ensisheim every year and for me it's simply the best (European)
Meteorite Show, because the weather is always nice and (very) warm,
everybody you
meet is very much interested in Meteorites (unlike Mineral shows!). All
the famous European dealers are there, like - to name only a few -
Bruno & Carine, the Labenne's, Mr. Carion, SV-Meteorites (Sergey /
Moritz Karl), and many, many others.
It's always nice to see friends from the US: Bob Haag has been there,
Mike Farmer and many more.
Ensisheim is a beautiful small village with a lot of friendly people.
In the evening is «culture pure», like music/dancing performances,
dancing for everybody, drinking , eating and - everybody speaks English.

In two words: Highly recommended!!!

Peter Marmet

PS: For accomodation please ask Zelimir!

--------------696CB91D30A9D89DE9E9C46E

<i>&nbsp; I'm considering visiting the Ensisheim show this year. Has anyone
been to previous years ? What are your views ? Accomodation problems ?
language i.e. I can't speak French,</i>
Meteorite Show, because the weather is always nice and (very) warm, <u>everybody</u>
you