[meteorite-list] Small CV3 Sale (And one really cool one)

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

I am bored on a Easter Sunday and am trying to figure
out a way to get somebody to paypal money to me. So I
chop up some of my CV3 into thin slices and come up
with this:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-cv3small1.jpg
All are between 2 and 3 grams and are part slices so
you see the chondrules on both sides and as you can
imagine from the surface area I had quite a bit of cut
loss to get them this size. $14 each piece.
When I started cutting I had planned on making this a
micromount sale but when I started putting them into
the gem cases many were to big to fit so I made
changed the sale to being like this. However, in my
effort to do this I ended up with a lot of small
pieces shown in this photo:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-cv3small2.jpg
As a lot these little pieces weigh 20.8 Grams. First
$139 takes the lot. I can probably get double this one
at a time on ebay but I have to much stuff to list as
it is and as you all know I like unloading stuff quick
- even if it dont absolutely maximize my revenue.
In my cutting a couple hours ago I also found this
piece with two cool chondrule looking thingys.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-cv3small3.jpg
This cool piece weighs 13.2 grams. Gotta be worth $135

Postage is $3. It is 6:30 right now and I should be
here for the next hour or two anyway as I am working
on ebay right now so I should be able to respond
quickly. Remember, I love paypal.
Cheers
DEAN