[meteorite-list] meteroite-list: Happy Easter

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

Happy Easter to All and to our German friends Froehliche Ostern!

Easter egg hunts are just like hunting for meteorites, aren't they?
I do much rather find meteorites than eggs though!! :-)
What thrill!!
Have a great day, Sternengruss, Moni

ps. I do have a question though.
If there is a sonic boom and you would stand underneath, next or very close
to it, how loud would the sound be?
Or is the sound occuring so far away from Earth, that you could never be
very close to it?
Would it be so loud that it could hurt your ear drums?
I was wondering about that, so maybe somone could explain this to me.
Thank you!