[meteorite-list] Tom's web page

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

Hello Bernd, thanks for the nice comments and suggestions. You wrote,

" The pictures of your meteorites might be a bit larger so that more
 detail can be readily seen (zoom function / close-up pics ?)."

We were thinking the same thing! The current plan is to make a collection
card like the "forsale" card that has a bigger picture of the meteorite
attached to the card. My daughter did this website as a assignment at
school and was on a tight time frame, so she had to get as much done as
possible in about 45 minutes a day. There are still a few "tweaks" we want
to make. : ) Thanks again for the kind comments! : )
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm