[meteorite-list] Re: Park Forest article in MAPS

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

-------------------------------1081350581

Hi All
Thought everyone might be interested in an upcoming article in Meteoritics
and Planetary Sciences April edition. The article details the Park Forest
meteorite fall. If you follow the link for the issue you can read the abstract only
for the article.

The fall, recovery, and classification of the Park Forest meteorite.
S. B. SIMON,* L. GROSSMAN, R. N. CLAYTON, T. K. MAYEDA, J. R. SCHWADE, P. P.
SIPIERA, J. F. WACKER, and M. WADHWA

http://meteoritics.org/Abst_39-4.htm#Simon

If you are a hard core PF junkie and want the whole article but do not
subscribe to the journal you can always order a back issue of the April edition.
Hopefully you do not have to be a member to order one. If you do just let me know
and I would be happy to order it for any list members.

Mike

Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Bill Jensen IMCA 2359
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: Jensen Meteorites
New Book: Meteorites from A to Z

-------------------------------1081350581

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type charset=3DUS-ASCII content=3D"text/html; cha=
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.100" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hi All</DIV>
<DIV>Thought everyone might be interested in an upcoming article in Meteorit=
ics and Planetary Sciences April edition. The article details the Park Fores=
t meteorite fall. If you follow the link for the issue you can read the abst=
ract only&nbsp;for the article.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A name=3DSimon><STRONG>The fall, recovery, </STRONG></A><STRONG>and cl=
assification of the Park Forest meteorite.<BR></STRONG>S. B. SIMON,* L. GROS=
SMAN, R. N. CLAYTON, T. K. MAYEDA, J. R. SCHWADE, P. P. SIPIERA, J. F. WACKE=
R, and M. WADHWA</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://meteoritics.org/Abst_39-4.htm#Simon href=3D"http://me=
teoritics.org/Abst_39-4.htm#Simon">http://meteoritics.org/Abst_39-4.htm#Simo=
n</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you are a hard core PF junkie and want the whole article but do not=20=
subscribe to the journal you can always order a back issue of the April edit=
ion. Hopefully you do not have to be a member to order one. If you do just l=
et me know and I would be happy to order it for any list members.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mike</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 PTSIZE=3D"10" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=
>Mike Jensen IMCA 4264<BR>Bill Jensen IMCA 2359<BR>Jensen Meteorites<BR>1673=
0 E Ada PL<BR>Aurora, CO 80017-3137<BR>303-337-4361<BR>Web Site: <A title=
=3Dhttp://jensenmeteorites.com/ href=3D"http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen=
 Meteorites</A> <BR>New Book: <A title=3D"http://www.jensenmeteorites.com/Me=
teorites A-Z.htm" href=3D"http://www.jensenmeteorites.com/Meteorites%20A-Z.h=
tm">Meteorites from A to Z</A> </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>