[meteorite-list] Statesboro Meteorite

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

--------------000509040208070302080200

Looking at the photo, I would guess a larger mass is still buried in
that bean field.
kn

Tom aka James Knudson wrote:

>It would seem ever since PF every body that finds a meteorite thinks they
>are going to be rich! He is going to sit on that one for a while!
>
>Thanks, Tom
>peregrineflier <><
>Proudest member of the YMCA # OU812

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Looking at the photo, I would guess a&nbsp; larger mass is still buried in
that bean field.<br>
kn<br>
Tom aka James Knudson wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">It would seem ever since PF every body that finds a meteorite thinks they
are going to be rich! He is going to sit on that one for a while!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier &lt;&gt;&lt;
Proudest member of the YMCA # OU812