[meteorite-list] Franconia field trip Part II

From: S. Culver <dove_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

Hello List, Those are some great looking meteorites! I`m just chomping at
the bit
to be able to go find one of my own. I`m about three hours away from Franconia
and I have next Tue. off. Would anyone be willing to give me directions on
where
I might go looking and not get into trouble? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks, Steve Culver